What are we talking about
ISO 9001:2015 international standard on quality management systems specifies quality requirements of a quality management system for organizations, companies, cooperatives, public administration institutions who want to reach:
- .An important and significant return on image
- .A competitive advantage in tenders
- .Increasing customer and all parties involved in its business satisfaction
ISO 9001 is a general standard and can be applied to all organizations, regardless of type, size, products supplied or services provided.
What should the Organization do
An Organization that decides get certified UNI EN ISO 9001: 2015 should adopt a management system according to the standard. It should implement an internal organized system of operational and management procedures in line with the requirements of legislation and prepare all documents and records that show evidence of the application of these procedures.
Once designed and implemented a system in compliance with UNI EN ISO 9001:2015, the Organisation will be subject to a review by a certification body for issuing the Quality Certificate.
What we offer
Our team is specialized in quality consultancy and can support you in all the necessary steps to obtain ISO 9001 certification, providing a high quality service:
- .Business processes analysis, including sales, purchasing, production, design, maintenance, instrument calibration, etc.
- .Analysis of the environment in which the organization works, including analysis of partners, competitors, territory, target market, and definition of the Organization Context required by the standard
- .Definition of the documents required by the standard: manual, procedures, work instructions and forms
- .Internal audits conducted by qualified auditors
- .Statistical data analysis and preparation of Management Review
- .Analysis of Risks and Opportunities for the Organization
- .Support in Certification body choosing, between those most prestigious that operate on the national territory (eg DNV GL, RINA, etc.) and during all phases of external audit